Monday, June 15, 2015

Caught her in the corner of my eye

Drive her out with fire, Smoke her out with green leaves, Coax her out with salt Tame her with sweets Mind worms fly paper ideas teasing of inspiration accusing of mediocrity Jam filled tar baby dragged out of the ground pulled out by the jawbone sucked out of the marrow licked out of the beater Mind puzzle can't look at it directly blinding, cauterizing a healed wound with impressive scars but loss of range of movement orange bear blind, colostomized and distrusting Maybe a C-section a withered embryo a cyst on the creative ovaries All day sucker a scab to pick the drugless trip has me tearing at my skin A big chunk of sodium exploded in my glass Ate a horse of optimism I was that hungry Narrow escape left me rattled and torn between following the clues and hiding cornfield of whispered doubts lake shore lapping hopeful Twitter stream of Hoping for trickle down but knowing it was flooding away Hockey for brains tells me to let it slide blocking the five hole believing the bumpf Chilling effects Manufacturing consent for Massive head wound

No comments:

Post a Comment